Topeka Reformed Presbyterian Church
The wonders of nature reveal God's goodness, wisdom, and power.
However, they cannot reveal his means of salvation. Thus, God has given us His word.
Come worship with us!
- 9:45 am – Bible Classes for all ages
- 10:45 am – Worship Service
Sunday Evenings *
- 5:30 pm – Bible Classes for all ages
- 6:30 pm – Devotional Service
* On the first Sunday of each month there is a fellowship lunch following morning worship (visitors are welcome) and no evening activities.
What does Reformed mean?
Reformed indicates the doctrines we hold to – specifically doctrines known as Calvinism; Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and the Perseverance of the Saints.
What does Presbyterian mean?
Presbyterian is the form of church government we adhere to – a plurality of Elders in each congregation, under a Presbytery, under a Synod, under Jesus Christ.